Monday, December 16, 2019

Influence of Media 2


Another theory created would be the Two-Step Flow Theory. This theory suggests that people are more likely to be influenced by another person than the mass media. The people influencing were known as ‘opinion leaders’. Two-Step Flow theory also believes that “audiences are active participants in the communication process.” hence the use of opinion leaders. 

This theory is especially perfect for 2019’s modern society; with how strong of an influence  social media has on us. I could use this in my magazine by doing my interview portion on someone with a strong wide social media presence. In my interview I’d try and get them to speak good on the different body types portrayed in my photos and on LGBT , people loving anyone they want to.  

Sources:

https://youtu.be/csGHExeP3uA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 4

Question 4: How did you integrate technologies in this project?